Addison Jade Polukord arrived December 26th 2007! Just short of Christmas night, Jay & I headed to the hospital at 11:00 & at 7:40 am Addison joined our family weighing in at 7 pounds and 4 ounces, 20 inches long. She is just the cutest bundle of joy!
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







8 comments:
Yeah! I am so happy she is finally here! When can we have a play date?
love
ava
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys!
Hope to meet baby addison soon!
love
Kelly, Jon and Ava
Just want to say thank you for the most precious gift anyone can give!
Lots of Love,
Grandma Diane & Grandpa Ed
What a beautiful Christmas present! She looks so much like Jason and we are so happy to have another wonderful little girl to add to our family!
Love,
Dale & Lee
What a beautiful bundle of joy! Congratulations to Mommy and Daddy. Congratulations also to Diane & Ed--you've finally got a girl to love!
All my love
Georgiana
So happy to have a birthday buddy . she is gorgeous. cant wait to see her. Grand Aunt Marge
Congratulations Geniene & Jay! I am so happy Addison arrived and is such a healthy, beautiful little girl! I am so happy for all of you! Don't forget who to call when you need a babysitter for those family events! :) Can't wait to meet Addison! I hope you're bringing her to the office before you return!
Good luck and get lots of sleep!
Love,
Carla
Congratulations! I am so happy that everything went well and that your beautiful little Addison finally arrived! She is adorable! I wish you only the best of luck to you as new parents! You better be bringing little Addison in to the office for a visit soon!!
Love,
Krista Robertson
Post a Comment